Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's been a while....






So, due to little or no internet connection at our house I haven't posted anything in forever. Here are some new pictures that my sister in law Jess took of us on Easter weekend. The boys are getting so big.

Some updates from our family are few. The biggest is that Chris as decided to go to nursing school. After praying about it he thought that would be a better fit for him. We are excited to be on our way. He has to get into a school and we don't know where we will be going. We would like to get out of Michigan but we will see.

We are loving having two boys. The times seems to fly by. The weather is warming up and we are getting outside a lot more.

11 comments:

maryp said...

i miss my boys! they are so cute! reidle looks just like chris! adorable!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Yay! I love the update! Where do you guys want to go? That's great that he wants to be a nurse - there's always a need for nurses.

Elizabeth Downie said...

PS - You look so pretty in these pictures! :)

Meg said...

Beth you are so pretty! Those pictures turned out great. We're excited to see where you guys end up!

Linz said...

I'm loving your hair! You look fabulous. When I first saw Reid I thought of Riley. The pictures are wonderful and sounds like a great plan for Chris.

Christina said...

Very cute pictures, I love the family one of all of you on your tummies. I'm glad you have a plan now for what you want to do next year, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting pictures!!!! I can't believe how super-cute these boys are. And you look fantastic! I will be in Ann Arbor next weekend, and I can't wait to see you!

Kristen said...

Sorry, that last anonymous comment was from me :P

Naomi said...

That's a pretty big update! Congrats, Chris.I think life decisions are always so tough and such a relief when they are MADE and you can just get to work.

Those boys are adorable. Reid looks just like Riley to me! So sweet. But Riley doesn't even look like Riley anymore! He's huge! I can't wait to see you guys. We are planning a trip in June.

Erin said...

oh my goodness!! I am just now seeing this post!! Reid is soooo cute and you aren't looking so bad yourself, sister!! Hot mama! Miss you so much! :)

michelle said...

I am in love with your pictures! How do you get more beautiful with each year?!
Also, I know some fabulous nursing schools in Utah...just sayin' :)!