Monday, January 26, 2009

Have you been burned??

If you have not started watching Burn Notice on USA Network WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? This is the best show ever. My brother in law Doug told us about it and I LOVE IT!! It is funny and clever and amazing. We watch it on the internet and I would seriously consider getting a DVR just for this show. The actors are so funny and act really well. It is clean for the most part (if you can get past all the Miami babes in their bikinis) and the stories are good. If you start watching it I would love to hear what you think. If you already watch it...good taste. I love Michael Westen.

Want to know more about the show go here

2 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

i love this show too!!

Naomi said...

Okay, I totally have a crush on Michael Weston! Dirk can't stand this show because it reminds him of Magnum P.I. or something . . . he thinks its style is outdated. But that's exactly why I love it!

Also, I don't have a crush on Glenn Cook, but doesn't Michael remind you of Glen a little bit? He was our home teacher for awhile and I think they have some similar facial expressions.

Also, I started watching Biggest Loser. I'm totally hooked. Dirk works late all the time now, so I'm getting hooked on tv!