Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Angel Turns 3!!



I can't believe my baby turned 3 today. All day I have been thinking about the day he was born and the last 3 years. Being a first time mom I am sure I have made a lot of mistakes but Riley is so patient and wonderful. I know he knows we love him and we love him so much. I love being Riley's mom. He makes me laugh and cry. He makes me so proud and so frustrated. Being a mom is such a roller coaster of emotions, but I wouldn't trade being Riley's mom for anything in the whole world. I want to keep him little forever, but am so anxious for the next many years to see what kind of man he will become. I am so thankful for Riley and can't believe it has been 3 years.

6 comments:

maryp said...

he is the cutest little man! Happy Birthday Riley!!

AngiDe said...

We had a great time at the party! And I love that first pic of Riley! Such a cutie!
Happy Happy Birthday!

XO

AngiDe said...

PS... Scott sends his **BIG** thanks for the D.P. I'm sure it's just about gone by now ;)

XO

Linz said...

I remember baby Riley vividly. How the heck is he 3 all of a sudden? It goes too fast! WE LOVE HIM!

Erin said...

what a cutie!! Happy Birthday, Riley! :)

Kristen said...

Wow, he looks like such a little man! So, so cute. :)