Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks for the tag Ang!!!!

8 Things I am looking forward to:

Not feeling sick a lot of the time
Going swimming in warm water
Disney with my family
Feeling the baby move
My sunburn to go away
Riley being out of diapers
Visiting Nate and Linz

8 Things I Did Yesterday

Go to Church
Ate my first Jamaican food
Played games
Ate Blueberry pie
Helped in Nursery (UGH!! That is a hard calling)
Clipped Riley's nails (sad that I am happy about that)
Missed scrapbooking
Um... nothing else that is of any significance. :)

8 Things I wish I could do

Give myself a massage
Cut my own hair
Go on vacation
Organize my house and keep it that way
Speak more languages
Be Tan
Know what the future holds for us
Not be mean

8 Shows I Enjoy

Survivor
Amazing Race
Burn Notice
High School Reunion
Biggest Loser
Celebrity Apprentice
Monk
Project Runway (even though I never get to see it)

8 Friends I am Tagging

Mary
Melanie
Naomi
Christina
Lindsay
Michelle
Erin
Nate

3 comments:

Linz said...

Holla! We can't wait to see you too!

I have never heard of the show High School Reunion but it sounds intriguing.

I have never followed through on a tag but I'm considering it this time! Unless you tagged another friend you have named Lindsay.

bethy said...

nope it's you!!

Maybe when we come we could watch an episode with you guys.
Can't wait!!

Kristen said...

Um...feeling the baby move?!? Is there something you should have called me about?!?

Wait, I just scrolled down in your blog...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Give a sista a phone call!