Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reid










Today Reid took his first steps. I can't believe my baby is one already. Here are pictures from his birthday. Because we were in the midst of moving my mom bought Reid a little cake. We cut him a little piece and he took a little piece and then face planted into it. He is the best little guy. I love him so much and feel so lucky to have him in our family. I wish you all could see him all the time. He is the best. He makes my heart ache because he is so wonderful. He is so smiley!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute!! He is so big! Oh I hope we get to see soon!!

Elizabeth Downie said...

What a sweet post! He really is SUCH a cutie! I can't wait to see him again soon! I have your dress and I need to get it back to you PLUS we need to have a girls night! :)

Kristen said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten, and that he is starting to walk already. I wish I could see him all the time, too. Thanks so much for posting pics - it definitely helps.

Abbigail said...

He is so adorable! I have been gone too long. Can't wait to hear about your new place.