Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The New House

I have been feeling down lately and didn't want to post for a while. I realized though that I still haven't posted about the house. A few Sunday's ago we had a big snow storm. Church was canceled so Riley and I decided to make some snowmen. They are kind of camouflaged because of the leaves. Can you tell we didn't rake this fall. Oh well. There are four of them if you can't tell.
Here is the house. See Chris and Reid in the big window? I love that window. The boys love to look out of it. It is small but just right for us. I hope we get visitors soon.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

7 comments:

jazmine said...

I love the house!!!! It really is perfect. Hopefully we can see it one day!

my favorite color is green said...

that's a cute house. and the snowmen looks great adorning the lawn. it's good you made the most of the snow day by getting outside. hopefully we can visit sometime. kentucky isn't too far away from ann arbor. i think it's only about 6 hours. you could come down to kentucky too :) i heard it gets relatively warm here in about march so if aa is still cold then, maybe you could escape the cold for a bit if you came for a day or two. just a thought... :) love and miss you guys!

Linz said...

We're coming in Spring/Summer! I would love to talk to you on the phone soon. Love you Beth!

Elizabeth Downie said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling down lately. :( I had so much fun hanging out with you last week! We need to do it again. And I love your house! It is so cute!

I'll be praying for little Reid's ears!

Christina said...

That is a cute little house, I'm glad you have a yard and place of your own now. Hope things are well with you in MI!

The Kennedys said...

It looks great! I am sure you are loving the space, privacy and neighborhood!

Kristen said...

I love it! Does the size of the house really matter when you aren't sharing any walls with anyone anymore?!?! That must be heaven. :) Can't wait to come and visit and hang out with all of you in the big window.

P.S. - I'm sorry you've been feeling down. Anytime you want to escape the gray and cold, there is room for you here. <3