Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Baby






My Riley turned 5 today. I feel like it was yesterday when he was born. I remember waiting for him to come. I just wanted my baby! Little did I know I was getting the best boy in the world. Riley was the best baby and has become a boy I can really be proud of. He is and always has been my gentle giant. He is always the biggest kid, but always the kindest. Many women have told me that they hope their daughters date a guy like Riley when they are older. He is smart and funny and very talented. I love my boy and wouldn't trade him for the world. He is my little angel and I hope he knows how precious he is and always be to me. I look forward to seeing what kind of man he becomes. Happy Birthday baby!

6 comments:

jazmine said...

Wow!! I can't believe that he is 5! That is crazy!! He is such a sweet little boy and I second what people say about wanting their daughters to marry a boy like Riley. Heck, she could just marry Riley! Happy Birthday Riley!!!

The Kennedys said...

Happy Birthday Riley! I am glad you are tall like your cousins Maddie and Violet. :) We love you!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Riley! Holy smokes I can't believe he is 5 already. I hope you guys had a great day!

teamk said...

Happy Birthday..late Riley! We had so much fun with you when you came down here. We hope you had a great day.

Linz said...

We love you Riley! Happy birthday you little singing prodigy/athlete extraordinaire. Can't wait to see you!

Kristen said...

I also can't believe how fast he has grown up. I still remember holding him for the first time the day after he was born. He was the first newborn I've ever held. I will never forget that moment. So...I had something for him for his birthday weeks ago, and then realized it got packed in the moving boxes...so I will bring it when we see you in June. :P