Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm kind of back!

My problem has been that Chris always has the computer with him at school and by the time he gets home I don't want to make a post. All the funny things and annoying things that have happened during the day want to, or have been long forgotten. So, with out further ado...

Maggie Rose Andersen has arrived!!!!!






Our sweet girl arrived on December 6th at 12:30 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz and is 18.5 inches long. She is so small and adorable. We all love our little baby!!

9 comments:

Meg said...

Congratulations Beth!!! Wow Maggie is just DARLING! And so lucky to have 2 big brothers. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. Miss you!!!

jazmine said...

I'm so glad you made this post. I have been waiting to see a picture and to know her name. She is so so cute. I think she looks a lot like her brothers. I'm so excited for you guys and we will be joining you with a new baby in 3 weeks! Call me when things get settled down.
CONGRATS!!!

Jessica said...

Beth she is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!!

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

congrats Scrapes! what a beautiful little girl! congrats guys

Cara said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! She is so beautiful! I am glad she made it safe and sound, I hope you are feeling well! Miss you guys!

michelle said...

Oh my gosh she is beautiful!!! Way to go miss Beth. I would love to see her in person this summer (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)!

Linz said...

It is killing me right now that I haven't already met her! I want to hold her soooo bad!!! The boys were both much bigger, right? She is so precious. You are going to be such an amazing mom to a sweet little girl.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! She is so stinkin cute! And you finally got to use "Maggie". Such a pretty name. Congrats! Love you!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much for posting these!!! I can't wait to see her in person, but pics will have to do for right now. She is absolutely beautiful. Please give her a kiss for me. <3