Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Longest post ever!



This was Maggie's first time in her little crib. She is sleeping in it now and loves it.
Riley loves holding Maggie and she loves him.
These are the flowers my sister Mary sent me for my birthday. They are the first flowers I have ever had delivered to me. Look at those orange roses!! Thanks Mary!
This is my little angel on Easter Sunday. Isn't she so pretty?!?!?
This was Mags on Valentines Day. Her little smirk is so cute!

She is such a smiley baby.
Riley lost his first tooth on Valentines Day and his second on St. Patricks Day.

My adorable kids on Easter.


As an update, we are doing well. Chris is loving school so much and we are enjoying some days of nice weather, even though we had snow today!! Reid is giving me a run for my money and Maggie is seriously the light of my life. I love her so much and have to say that I think Chris might love her more. She has him wrapped around her tiny fingers. Riley is almost 6 and is a great kid. He is so smart and talented.

Thanks for checking back. I will try to update more.

8 comments:

Linz said...

I can't believe that Riley lost his teeth on holidays!! Both times!!

I am dying over Maggie Rose and that completely adorable Easter dress. That's my favorite baby dress I have ever seen. She's beautiful. Like her Momma!

maryp said...

Adorbs!!! First, Mags is a dolly! I love her easter dress! And good job putting all those headbands on her...you always got on me about NOT putting them on Ruby and Belby, but they look super cute on babe-o! Second, lets make a quilt when we get together. I love her girly quilt. She is such a pretty baby!!! Aren't girls so fun?! And don't get me started about Ra Ra and reidle-hello boys! They are so big!! Tell them to stop growing up from their aunt mimi!!!

Jessica said...

Holy smokes that picture of the three of them on Easter is so stinking cute!! Look at those handsome boys and sweet little Maggie! Oh we need to visit soon.

Blissful Deviations said...

you have the cutest kids ever...

The Kennedys said...

Thanks for the update - I love all of the photos and the kids look so happy and great. We miss you! :)

Elizabeth Downie said...

Your kids are so cute!!Love Maggie's dress! :)

Great to see an update from you!

Kristen said...

I love these pictures!!! Thanks so much for posting them. That Easter dress is to die for! I love your kids. <3

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

beth! so glad youre back to blogging- your kids are adorable! looks like yall're well and happy (how'd you like that word yall're- im SO texan!)

you guys are awesome!