Sunday, August 17, 2008

And the Winner Is.....


ME!!!! So for those of you who don't know, I was in a weight loss competition over the summer with some of my family members. We did it Biggest Loser style and all put in some $ for the pot and then the one with the biggest percentage of weight loss won. Well, after a long summer of working out more than I have my whole life and watching what I ate I was declared the Biggest Loser. It feels great to be thinner and to look good in my clothes. I wish I could take the winnings and run to the mall but I need to be more responsible at the moment. Maybe I will take a trip to TJ Maxx in stead. :) My wonderful sister-in-law Lindsay gave me a run for my money and it was fun to be a little competitive too. I am happy I won, but happier that I am now in the habit of working out (especially with my 10 year high school reunion right around the corner).

5 comments:

Erin said...

good for you chick!! :) You are looking so fabulous these days (especially with that sassy red belt you had around your tiny waist on our girls night out...whoo hoo)!! When I checked your blog today "Breathless" came on...good memories!! :) Love ya!

AngiDe said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS you sassy thang you!!!

Linz said...

Check's in the mail Bethy!! Whoo-hoo!

NTG said...

Yo Sis!!! Nice work. You did great. I am very proud of you. Keep it up girl!!! The picture, if you posted one, is not showing up. Make sure you post a pic somewhere so we can see you and your skinny self.

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

way to go Scrapes!! I always knew you were a champion!