Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to Normal

Last weekend I had my first garage sale at my dad's house. It was fun to get rid of some stuff that we don't really use and make a little cash for it. I also performed with a friend of mine in a Luau, so the practices kept me busy in the evenings. Not to mention trying to work out while spending every waking moment reading the Twilight books. I finally finished Breaking Dawn on Thursday and loved it. To treat Riley for all of his patience while I read, my sister Mary and I took Riley and her daughter Ruby to the D town zoo on Friday. Riley has his mom back and Chris has his wife back. I loved the books though. Thanks to all of you who recommended them to me. It was time well spent. So.... I hope to be making more posts and posting more pics now that I can get back into my life.

1 comment:

AngiDe said...

YAY for Twilight!!! and getting our lives back ;)
I FINALLY finished the book! (it's about time) anyway, LOVED IT!