Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Jeans



I don't know about you guys but I LOVE a new pair of jeans. I also love GAP jeans. I have never had a pair of pants that fit me so well (quote from the simpsons when Homer goes to clown college. Funniest one ever.). They also have a new fit called Curvy that seems perfect for the little tummy left over from having a baby but still fits well in the legs. I just got a pair (see photo) and I absolutely love them. I would be wearing them right now but I had to wash them today. They are so darky dark and so cute. Look at the cute back pockets. UGH!! I love them. I just had to share. Obviously I don't look like the pictures on me but I think they look pretty good.

If anyone has a chance to try them. Let me know what you think.

9 comments:

Linz said...

I wear GAP flare curvy and LOVE them!!

Meg said...

Super cute and yes they do look AMAZING on you! :)

bethy said...

I think they are the perfect jeans. They are high enough. So many jeans are so low they fall off. These ones are amazing.

Erin said...

when you said "darky dark" it brought back so many good memories of the "getting ready for dances" days!!! I miss you! NOTHING like a good pair of jeans! Work em baby! :)

AngiDe said...

Never tried on Gap jeans..... must admit that you have inspired me to go try a pair on... I have high expectations ;)

xoxo

The Kennedys said...

I will be trying them too. I have 2 pairs but my favorite is getting worn too often.

michelle said...

These look way cute! I am going to have to get me a pair!

The Kennedys said...

I got these too and although it was hard to pay $59 for jeans (I have never paid that!) I do like them. Thanks for the tip!

Naomi said...

I bet that's exactly how they look on you! Did you order those online? Super CUTE! I just ordered Dirk two pairs online and he loves them. Of course, I had to sneak them in his drawer and once he found out I'd paid more than $20 for a pair of pants, he made me promise to wrap them up for Christmas for him.