Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Boots



If you have talked to me in the last month and a half you will know how badly I want new winter boots. But alas, no store has any that are my size that are the right price, so I have started looking on line and can't commit because I can't try any on. UGH!!!

To help me with my problem my good friend Aimee got me these boots for my birthday. She knows I love pointy toed boots and ones that fit my ankles. Aimee... these are the best boots I have ever had. You are the best. I hope you didn't get too many paper cuts making them.

3 comments:

Linz said...

That's a really good friend. Those boots are awesome!

Linz said...

That is an awesome friend!

michelle said...

Love the boots. And the price seems reasonable.

P.S. I have listened to Holding Out for a Hero and Vanilla Ice since being on your blog...great play list!