Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick Boy

I was cutting cheese and strawberries for my snack for little school today when Riley asked for a piece of cheese. I of course gave him on and about a minute after he finished it he started crying loudly. I was on the phone and thought he was choking or something. I then realized it wasn't that. I picked him up and held him over the sink and he proceeded to throw up! I too smelled he had pooped in his diaper. UGH!! I immediately got on the phone to call everyone to tell them that little school was canceled. So much for my sugar cube igloos... oh well.

Now that he has all that stuff out of him he is acting a little clingy, but he wants to eat and play like normal. I don't get kids when they are sick. They want to eat because they are hungry, but I know he will just throw it up. I hate denying my kid food but I hate it when he throws up even more.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Throw up is the worst. A low grade fever I cam handle. Hope he feels better soon!

Linz said...

UGH UGH UGH

You've got to do the igloos another time!