Thursday, July 30, 2009

Decorating Ideas

I am wanting to redecorate my living room. We are getting new furniture on Monday and now I want to revamp my wall decor. Here are some ideas I found. Which one do you like best? ( a friend of mine gave me the idea.)
#1 I like the tiles and I think I could find some that are affordable.


#2 I have always liked the different size frames put together. Frames can be pricey though.


#3 I think the plates idea is cool because they mismatch and can bring in all sorts of colors.


#4 This looks pretty, but where do you find decorations like this?


#5 These are cool platters but again... where do you find stuff like this?

5 comments:

michelle said...

All of them are very cool. I like the plates and pictures frames...try the salvation army, DI, or second hand shops I bet you could find some that are really cool!

Kristen said...

I love the decorating ideas! What color furniture are you getting? I was also going to say to try Salvation Army, or even craigslist for different types of platters and dishes. I actually think my favorite though is the first pic. Can't wait to see it!

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

plates or platters!

the others are right- try the goodwill or salvation army. they always have tons of random ones that may work out for you.

be sure to post pics when you're done, i'm dying to see how it ends up

The Kennedys said...

I like the first one first. It's so fun to decorate! :)

Elizabeth Downie said...

I like all the ideas! Have you ever looked on etsy.com? There's a ton of cute stuff on there! :)

Good luck! I'm sure whatever you do will look great.