Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Clothes

I recently took out Riley's baby clothes to see what we needed for the baby. Because of all the sales going on I wanted to see what we had and what we needed size wise. Let me just tell you that taking out his clothes made me want the baby to come so bad. It also made me ache for Riley to be a little baby again. I can't believe he was ever small enough to fit into those clothes. Now he is a walking, talking, potty trained boy who is so smart and awesome. WOW!!! Time flies. I can't wait until November.

2 comments:

my favorite color is green said...

I'm so excited for you to have a new little one- it's so fun! But treasure your time now because as much as it's hard to sleep when you're pregnant, it gets harder... :) Miss you!

The Kennedys said...

It is so fun to have a little baby in the house and all of their cute little clothes and blankies. We can't wait to see how cute baby boy #2 is!