Sunday, August 23, 2009

Woolite Testimonial



I have started washing my clothes in Woolite and feel like it has made a huge difference. Do any of you use it? I get coupons for it at target and love it. I especially love it for darks. I wash my black maternity t shirt and maternity jeans and have noticed no difference in how it looks now from when I bought it. The shape stays amazing and there is no fading. It might be a little more expensive but I feel like my clothes look amazing. Just thought I would share. :)

4 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

wow! i didnt know it actually worked for anything other than writing secret messages on walls :)

bethy said...

Or on body parts. I think those messages are still on the walls of Normandy. I actually forgot all about that. I might have to try that again. :)

michelle said...

Beth I would totally trust you with..woah, woah, woah...I almost said life :)...but definitely 100 perecent trust you with my clothes so after my bargain brand laundry detergent is no more I am definitely going to give Woolite a try!

michelle said...

P.S. you turned me on to Cake Wrecks so I know you have good judgment!