Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

This was my first time going out on Black Friday and I really liked it. I got Riley and Chris some things I think they will really like and got a lot of good deals. My friends Angie, Aimee, Ricann and I went to Target, Joanns, BabysRUs and Old Navy and it was so fun. It was so fun to go out with friends and not have out kids and just laugh and spend money together. I will often complain about how much I want to be away from Michigan but I really do like my friends I have here. Our kids are so cute together and we all have so much in common.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Nate went to Target at 3 a.m.! It sounded way fun but I'll admit I'm glad I was sleeping at that time.

maryp said...

What did Nate get at 3am?

AngiDe said...

YAY!! That was a fun night!

xoxox

michelle said...

Tried Black Friday once and got stuck behind old asian women with gas...no deal is that good :)!