Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twihards unite!!


I love the Twilight series. I didn't think I would like it. It seemed like a silly plot...needless to say I was wrong. I was hooked pretty much from the very beginning. I have heard people complain about various things about the story, but I have enjoyed pretty much everything about the books. I am totally an Edward fan and think he is the best.

When I started seeing previews for the movie I wasn't happy with who they picked for any of the characters and was worried about how true to the book they would be. So, I had kind of low expectations for it and was pleasantly surprised. I loved Edward. I thought his hair was amazing and thought he was pretty much to die for. Bella did a good job and I loved Charlie and Jacob. The footage of Forks was beautiful and liked how true to the book it was. My friends and I made shirts and went to the mid night show. It was so exciting and fun to be there for the first showing. I love my friends. It was so fun and we all pretty much loved the movie. If any of you have seen it I would love to hear your reviews.

Happy viewing. :)



4 comments:

NTG said...

Cute Bethy. Looks like you had a fun time. Cool shirts. Whoever made them has skills. Tell Chris to grow his hair out like Edward, he could pull it off. : )

Linz said...

LOVE THE SHIRTS!!!!!

Would love to call you tomorrow and chat about the movie.

AngiDe said...

seriously one of the best nights ever!!!
I'm so glad that I converted you to Twilight.... arent you so glad I did too ;)
xoxox

Kristen said...

Those shirts are so cool. I'm going to have to show them to all of the "Twihards" in my ward--they will be so jealous!