Monday, November 3, 2008

Incredible Halloween

This first picture is of Riley and his friend Leo wrestling at a party we went to that night. Leo was dressed up as the wolfman. Hilarious. Now I guess we know who would win in that fight. Dash's speed is no match for Wolfman's strength. :)



I love Halloween. It and Christmas are my favorites. I love dressing up and always have. Sometimes (actually all of the time) it is a struggle to get Chris to dress up as a theme. This year we were going to do separate ideas but Riley was going to be Dash. As I made his costume Chris decided it looked so good he would forgo his previous idea and would be Mr. Incredible. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be Elastigirl because I LOVE THAT MOVIE and love her. So we did our at the last minute and it was a big success. These are my favorite ones we have done so far. I am also proud because I did them all by myself. Enjoy.

10 comments:

mollie said...

You didnt buy those? How did you make them?! You guys are so cute! You really look like Elastigirl!!

michelle said...

Okay so you guys are INCREDIBLEY cute! What a fun wife and mom you are!

Meg said...

I am so impressed that you MADE those! I would never have guessed that they wren't store bought. You all look great!

AngiDe said...

Ya, you guys pretty much looked great!

Kristen said...

That is awesome, my friend! I am thoroughly impressed with those costumes. So amazing!

Wilson Family said...

I just have to say, you all look awesome!

Linz said...

Did you do the shirts and everything? I just love the costumes.

bethy said...

I just used fabric for the oval and cut the shapes out and used "stitch witchery" That stuff is amazing but the shirts started coming apart by the end of the night. Next time I will try to sew them. It was fun. I love to cut out my own scrapbook letters so this was another fun thing I could do with scissors.

Christina said...

Wow, your costumes looks amazing, just like in the movie! Good job!

Naomi said...

OMG! We were the Incredibles, too! But we didn't look NEARLY as good as you guys do.