Friday, September 5, 2008

Midnight Sun

For those of you who are Twilight fans you have to read Midnight Sun. It is basically Twilight from Edward's point of view. Stephanie Meyer has a potion of it available on her website and I just finished it last night and it was amazing and totally makes me hungry for more. It makes me realize why I love Edward so much. It is because he LOVES Bella so much. I loved being in his head and having all of the time with the Cullen family. UGH!! I can't wait until the rest comes out. If you haven't read it yet, DO IT!! You won't regret it.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Can't wait! Did it hurt your eyes to read it on the computer?

bethy said...

no, but Melanie said that her hand is damaged from scrolling with the mouse. So... word to the wise, use the arrow button. it was just annoying to have to have the computer on to be able to read because chris takes it to school with him so I was unable to read during the day.

michelle said...

I totally read midnight sun but I have sad news...the other day I heard on the news that stephenie meyer has stopped her work on it indefinitely because someone leaked large summs of it on the internet and it just made her too sad to keep working on it!

Bummer huh?!!!

Erin said...

I heard the same thing! We talked about "Breaking Dawn" at bookclub the other night and several people said that Midnight Sun was a no-go. Sad.