Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cute Things

Being Riley's mom I am lucky enough to see the funny things he does on a day to day basis. When I try to catch these funny things on camera I am usually foiled by being too slow or the fact that Riley loves to see himself on camera now a days and would rather watch old videos of himself than let me take new ones.

The most recent funny thing that I just love is when I am unloading the dishwasher and I get finished unloading the little basket that holds the silverware Riley runs over, grabs the basket and walks away saying "bye bye work". Like he is leaving for work with his little basket. He does this with Chris' scripture case or any other basket shaped object. We got a video of him doing it but I can't seem to get it uploaded. If I figure out how to do it I will post it.

Another cute thing that he does is when he bumps or falls and starts crying we ask him if he got a "big boo-boo" or a "baby boo-boo". If it is a big boo-boo we give kisses and he recovers pretty quick. If it is a baby boo-boo then he just shruggs it off and is happy that we accknowledged his boo-boo.

Just thought I would share. I wish you all could see his cuteness for yourselves. But you will just have to take my word for it.

3 comments:

Linz said...

(Beth, if you go into your posts, edit posts, you can delete posts that you don't want to be there.)

Riley is so cute!!! Bye bye work. I love it! I can't wait to see him in December, he's giong to be totally different from when I saw him in February.

maryp said...

riley is my fave! What a dumpling! He has so many more cute things that he does but it is impossible to list them all here...maybe I'll do a post about Riley on my blog...love that little guy

michelle said...

So cute when you're little man is pretending to go off to work.

And I love how he tells you how big the boo boo is!